Monday, May 30, 2011

Maybelline Line Stiletto VS. L'Oreal Carbon Black Lineur Intense


When it comes to drugstore liquid eyeliners, there are a specific 2 that always seem to be the favorite choice among many in the YouTube & Beauty Blogger communities. When I first wanted to get into this type of product, I wasn't sure which route to go so today I'd like to share with you my opinion between the two. First though, I will start with a swatch of them side by side.

Top: Maybelline Bottom: L'Oreal ( Both 1 Swipe )

Both products are felt tipped, both products claim to be the darkest shade of black in each brand. As you can see, the Maybelline eyeliner does not come out as rich and dark as the L'Oreal eyeliner does. The Maybelline eyeliner is, however, much easier to control and create a thin, precise line with. I believe these eyeliners cost me about the same, but it is a toss up as to which I like better. When I want subtle, I go for Maybelline, because even if you try to build it up, it stays somewhat thin and see-through. If I want dramatic and bold, I go for L'Oreal. Both are great products, both are worth the money, it all comes down to what you need your eyeliner to do.

I hope this helped and I hope you've all had an amazing Memorial Day Weekend.

Much Love,
Heather Lee

1 comment:

  1. I just gave awarded you the stylish blogger award...check out my blog post too see =)

    ReplyDelete