Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Movies Worth Mentioning: The Roommate

Click Here For IMDB Info

Adding another aspect to my blog, I'll now be doing some "Movie Reviews" of my own.

I thought it best to start off with a movie that really surprised me recently. One of my close girl friends & I decided to randomly rent a movie from Red Box last week, which I had never done before. We opted for something scary, and went with "The Roommate".

I'm sad to say that this movie seems to have gotten poor ratings because it was actually made quite well and it did keep you on your toes. It was definitely a movie aimed towards females though, I can't imagine a guy finding it "scary" but I feel that most any woman would definitely find it "creepy". It kept us saying things like "Oh my god!" and "Oh no, she's not going to, is she?!" all throughout it.

IMDB rating lands it at 4.4 out of 10 stars.
My personal rating lands it at about 6.5 out of 10 starts.

If you've seen this movie I'd love to hear your opinion in the comments below!

Much Love,
Heather Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment