Wednesday, June 01, 2011

New Obsession: Humanity Bracelets


My latest obsession is a bit behind the times, but if you haven't looked into the Humanity bracelets, I don't think there will ever be a "too late" time to do so.

I have been contemplating paying somewhere between $20 and $30 for one of these for a while now, but I just wasn't sure how they would fit and look on me. I found them on Buckle's website, but seeing as how the nearest Buckle is about 40 minutes from my house, I don't tend to get there very often.

My boyfriend and I finally needed to make the trek out of town on Monday & I knew I couldn't put off going in and checking them out anymore. Needless to say, I'm in love. There are all different types and colors, different sayings, but they all say things like "Pave The Path", "Make A Difference", "Speak Kindness", "Accept Love", & many more inspirational and insightful sayings. I knew I had to get one, but I didn't want to buy too many at once, so my boyfriend picked out a metallic blue one with some rhinestones on it, and that's the one I bought. I do plan to get more, I just didn't want to spend too much money all at once.

I think the price is worth it, seeing as how they are inspirational, and they do inspire thought and reflection. I say, even if you don't shop at Buckle, stop in and check them out. You may just like what you find.

There are different types. Some thick banded, some thin banded, some that wrap around just once and some that wrap around multiple times. They are considered unisex, and I believe they look good on everyone.

The part that makes me sad is that their website won't seem to load. I don't know what that's all about, but it was engraved on the inside of the bracelet. If it loads for you, great. If not, they are still a very unique and quality item that I believe is worth having.

Here is the link to their website: www.humanityforall.com

Hope you all enjoyed hearing about these, and maybe they are something that will interest you. :)

Much Love,
Heather Lee




2 comments:

  1. These SO interest me. Checking them out currently :)The link that you gave doesn't work though. I am using this site http://www.presentsforpurpose.com/ which has those bracelets on it!
    - P.S. love you blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I'm really glad you like them! Such a neat idea! I'll have to go there and see what they have! :)

    ReplyDelete