Friday, May 20, 2011

Sigma & Sephora Haul

Hello lovelies. I made 2 online orders last week; one from Sigma and one from Sephora. I thought I'd share what I decided to splurge on and get!


I'll start with Sigma. As always their products were nicely packaged & came within a nice time frame. I decided I'd go big & pick up the Synthetic Face Kit as well as the Eye Liner - E05 Brush. I'm extremely happy with the density & softness of the 3 face brushes, & I'm really looking forward to trying out the eyeliner brush with my gel liner.



Now onto Sephora. This was a bittersweet order for me. I placed my order late Thursday evening, and due to how far I am from their warehouse I didn't receive my order until Friday evening. Not to mention, one of the eyeshadows in one of the palettes came broken and had made quite a mess! All in all though, I love Sephora, and I will simply train myself to buy soft products in the stores when I find time to make it into the city! I picked up the Urban Decay Naked Palette, the Urban Decay Black Palette, & the Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion Tube (Original). I'll ad the picture of the poor shadow that didn't fare so well, but I won't be returning. I'll do my best to simply re-press it rather than wait 2 weeks to return and have a new one sent!


All in all, I'm very happy with my everything I got, as I did a little bit of saving as this much was a splurge for me! Hope you're all having an enjoyable week!

Much Love,
Heather Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment