Thursday, June 09, 2011

Favorite Sandals & Nail Polish For Spring!

Click Here For Sandals Direct Link

It's been so nice out in Washington this last week, which if you're from here or have been here, you know it's a real treat. I have been spending so much time outside, and not really trying any new makeup products, so I decided I'd share my favorite sandals and polish combo! I got these Mossimo Sandals at Target, they run  for $14.99 but randomly go on sale so keep a look out! I got mine for $12.99. Also, the polish I'm loving on my toes right now is "For Audrey" by China Glaze. I love looking down and seeing the blue and the silver together. Such a fun, casual look, and yet if you want to go out to dinner you will still look put together without having to put stuffy shoes on! Hope you've all been enjoying the weather where you live as well!

Much Love,
Heather Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment